Sunday, January 31, 2016

WHAT'S GOOD EVERYONE ?

Heyyyy you! Well, my name is Leslie. So imma be real with you, this is my first time writing a blog and I can say I'm pretty hyped to see how this turns out. Well, an interesting fact about me is that I started college when I was 16 years old, which is type freaky at first because everyone else is like 18, 19, 20, or higher. Not a lot of people at my school know this about me, except my close friends, but hey I guess I can trust you guys :) ! lol. 


I am both Cuban and Peruvian, ( which is a strange mix cus like Cubans are hella loud and peruvians are, well peruvians, not so loud). I live in North Jersey. Ummm, my hobbies I could say consists of a strong passion for the violin which I have been playing for seven years now, but due to my passion to music in general, I have also learned how to play the piano, guitar, clarinet, and the hardest of all, the recorder. 


I actually painted a duplicate of this on a canvas, for my room
(just to show you how much I actually love the violin and art.)
Everyone says I'm a pretty artsy person because I love to draw, paint, sculpt, and do random DIY's I find off of youtube. Which side note: Youtube has become the answer to many of my problems and bored moments in life because I find everything on it, so don't be surprised if I post links to youtube videos within my blog posts. 


Anywho, being that Im young and I love to read, I can honestly say that this is going to become an exciting adventure between you and me. I can already feel a connection. Well, I know we will have time to connect more in the near future, but well this is me and it was a pleasure telling you who I am :) Take care! Byyyee......

-Leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment