Sunday, January 31, 2016

Call Me Thavy

Hey everyone, my full name is Sonthavy. It's pronounced Sun- Tah- Vee. I know it's weird, but my parents made that shit up on the spot so I should at least give them some credit for uniqueness. (Honestly, you should hear my siblings' names, but I don't feel like bringing them up.) I'm mostly Cambodian, not that it really matters. I'm from South Jersey where we say "hoagies" instead of "subs." I honestly don't know how North Jersey lives without a Wawa up here. Quick Chek reminds me of a gas station that you go to when you need to take a pit stop on a road trip because there is no where else to go.

As a writer, I really feel most confident in topics I can relate to. I can't lie, I overthink too much when it comes down to certain things and everything makes me feel some type of way sooner or later, but it helps when I can talk freely. I have experience with blogging through Tumblr, surprise- surprise and I actually have blogged before for a course I took in high school on a book. We used blogger so I am quite familiar with how it works.

Welllllll, for the most part at least. Don't have too much of a high hope for me when it comes to technology.

That's really it. I hope you enjoyed my brief bio. I hope that I get more acquainted with you all as the semester goes by.






No comments:

Post a Comment