Saturday, January 30, 2016

Diving into Uncharted Territories

Hello everyone my name is Chris S. I am not really about the blogger life so let’s see how this goes. Im so about the trap life and making stacks, ya dig ? Well I guess I should introduce myself and give some background. Im from North Jersey, yes I am apart of the taylor ham gang. Don't hate, it is apart of the north jersey lifestyle. When I think about it the rest of New Jersey is just kinda there. What is even central jersey, and south jersey, more like just jersey shore. NJ as in meaning North Jersey. Well as you can see I like to ramble on about shit that really does matter to anyone, but me. 

I bring to the Group 3 blogger gang some pretty sweet talents, like being straight up about the literature that I read and if it trash or rad. I am really not into literature but some pieces really intrigue me if this happens,I can not stop thinking about the piece or talking about it for quite sometime. I hope that through this semester I get to read some really rad stuff. If I get that I am sure to give you guys a treat with the feedback I will post, just make sure you're ready to laugh. 

I am big into barstool blogs and love reading the TFM blogs as well, they relate to me as I am in college and love sports. They always put an awesome twist on their blogs and always got me cracking up. For books though, I enjoy mystery books, they keep me involved in the book and I always want to read more. 


Well I hope that explains a little bit more about me and whats in store for the future. I am excited to bring my blog game to a new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment