Saturday, January 30, 2016

Greetings lmao

I don't feel like I'm a very unique writer or have much authenticity to offer in that field. I tend to express myself best when I am doing other activities. Some of those activities are singing/creating music, drawing, modeling, and i guess acting. I'm a terrible actor but i can try and that's what counts.. right? Anyways, I do like to write my own music and I always try to think outside of the box. Sometimes it's hard finding the box to look outside from, but when i do it's a pretty interesting adventure.. The same goes for when I am studying a piece of literature. I look for the uniqueness of the piece and the creativity of the author. Words have so much power. Soooo much. And when i encounter a piece of writing that utilizes complex techniques like word play, foreshadowing, and I can't think of their appropriate names so you know.. COOL STUFF.. I get inspired and blown away by those things. I love art and I feel like literature is one of our most powerful forms of it. 

Here is a song i made with a friend a year ago, I wrote the lyrics to my part (singing part) so i guess that's considered literature .. I'm actually a good singer so you'll like it if you're into depressing, sad love songs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyqrUL7KSY

ADD ME ON THE GRAM TOO lol - @Herr_eramusic

- ChRiS H

No comments:

Post a Comment